Hear Michael Martin, Trumpet player with the Boston Symphony talk about why he relies on ChopSaver lip care.(read more)
From the ChopSaver Blog
What ChopSaver Fans Are Saying
- "Fantastic! Knowing it is all natural is important, especially when it comes to the way my chops feel and respond!"
- "...a product that performs as advertised. When my chops need healing in one of the driest cities in America (Albuquerque), I use ChopSaver!"
- "...a great product...protects my chops in all kinds of weather, hot and cold!"
- "...brings on the healing quickly without being too waxy or greasy feeling. Congratulations on a great product!"
- "ChopSaver is amazing...the best stuff on the market! Thanks for such a great product!"
- "...perfect for dry lips...I'm so glad there's a product on the market that contains what you want it to contain!"
- "...heavy playing weeks, bad weather and long flights? No worries with ChopSaver."
- "...a life saver and in my opinion the best lip salve there is on the market!"
- "...puts Burt's Bees to shame!"
- "I want to thank you for developing an excellent product! We recommend it to every patient we see."
- "ChopSaver is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and my patients agree! Outstanding product!"
- "ChopSaver is an inexpensive way to help my players maintain good "chop-health!"