(The following is a guest post by trusted friend of ChopSaver and Certified Formulating Chemist Tammy Lisi. This is her response to the growing trend of do-it-yourself hand sanitizers. Some of this is technical in nature, but to sum up, it is not a good idea, in her opinion.) Hand Sanitizer and the chemist… I’m […](read more)
From the ChopSaver Blog
What ChopSaver Fans Are Saying
- "Fantastic! Knowing it is all natural is important, especially when it comes to the way my chops feel and respond!"
- "...a product that performs as advertised. When my chops need healing in one of the driest cities in America (Albuquerque), I use ChopSaver!"
- "My patients love ChopSaver! Phenomenal product!"
- "...brings on the healing quickly without being too waxy or greasy feeling. Congratulations on a great product!"
- "ChopSaver is amazing...the best stuff on the market! Thanks for such a great product!"
- "When we’re on the high seas, my mates and I are never without ChopSaver! There’s nothing better in the harsh elements that we deal with."
- "...heavy playing weeks, bad weather and long flights? No worries with ChopSaver."
- "...a life saver and in my opinion the best lip salve there is on the market!"
- "It’s perfect on camera, as the matte finish works beautifully with no shine, no drying and lasts longer than any other product. There's nothing else on the market like it!"
- "I want to thank you for developing an excellent product! We recommend it to every patient we see."
- "ChopSaver is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and my patients agree! Outstanding product!"
- "ChopSaver is an inexpensive way to help my players maintain good "chop-health!"