During the recent Drum Corps International World Championships, we caught up with Staff Sgt. John Parks, a member of the United States Army Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps. His fascinating explanation of the role of musicians during the American Revolution help to explain the long history between musicians and marching. Dan Gosling: I’m gonna […](read more)
From the ChopSaver Blog
What ChopSaver Fans Are Saying
- "Fantastic! Knowing it is all natural is important, especially when it comes to the way my chops feel and respond!"
- "...a product that performs as advertised. When my chops need healing in one of the driest cities in America (Albuquerque), I use ChopSaver!"
- "Whether it's Bach, Bossa, Mozart, or Takemitsu, ChopSaver gives me the freedom I need to make music."
- "...brings on the healing quickly without being too waxy or greasy feeling. Congratulations on a great product!"
- "ChopSaver is amazing...the best stuff on the market! Thanks for such a great product!"
- "...perfect for dry lips...I'm so glad there's a product on the market that contains what you want it to contain!"
- "...heavy playing weeks, bad weather and long flights? No worries with ChopSaver."
- "...a life saver and in my opinion the best lip salve there is on the market!"
- "...puts Burt's Bees to shame!"
- "I want to thank you for developing an excellent product! We recommend it to every patient we see."
- "ChopSaver is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and my patients agree! Outstanding product!"
- "ChopSaver is an inexpensive way to help my players maintain good "chop-health!"