What is ChopSaver?
ChopSaver is a lip balm. But to say ChopSaver is “just another lip balm” is like saying a Ferrari is “just another car”! ChopSaver is an all-natural herbal lip care product created by Dan Gosling, a professional trumpet player.
ChopSaver was originally invented to help professional wind musicians with lip care problems caused by the wear and tear from mouthpiece pressure on their embouchures – the way they form their lips to play. We here at ChopSaver were pleasantly surprised when ChopSaver was rapidly adopted by the general public and dermatologists for relieving everyday lip care issues.
What does it do?
ChopSaver helps prevent and soothe lip swelling, chapping and soreness better than any other product. It provides immediate relief and faster recovery time. ChopSaver does not numb your lips. It just makes them feel normal again after a long day of practice or performance. Non-musicians love ChopSaver for the same soothing qualities and relief it brings to wind musicians.
What’s in it?
ChopSaver contains herbs and natural emollients with healing and moisturizing properties. The list includes shea butter, mango butter, aloe, vitamin E and herbs known for their ability to fight chapping, swelling and soreness. ChopSaver contains no petroleum and no harsh chemicals which are commonly found in other lip balms. The fragrance is a light, refreshing blend of four citrus oils.
A more complete list of ingredients can be found here.
What’s wrong with petroleum?
In our opinion, we think there are better ways to build a lip balm. Many experts agree that petroleum and alcohol additives actually dry out the tissue of the lips. You will find petroleum and alcohol additives in many skin care products, but that doesn’t mean it’s good for you. Read what some experts are saying:
- “Conventional lip balms contain petroleum and sometimes alcohol, both of which dry the sensitive skin on your lips.” Marie Noel Mandile – Natural Health Magazine, August 2003
- “The inventor of lip balm, Dr. C. D. Fleet, started an unfortunate trend by using petroleum jelly in his Chap Stick lip balm, and it’s only become clear in recent years just how ineffective petroleum jelly is as a lip balm. At best, since petroleum jelly isn’t absorbed by the skin, it provides only a short-term fix for dry, chapped lips. And since it keeps the skin from breathing, it can – if used frequently – actually make your lips more chapped. If you’re looking for a lip balm that can actually heal chapped lips you should consider lip balm made with shea butter.” John McDermott – EzineArticles
Why are the herbs in ChopSaver so important?
Plants and herbs have been used for thousands of years all over the world. Every culture has used herbs for their healing properties with great success. Many “western medicines” trace their origins to plants and herbs that have been used for centuries. The herbs in ChopSaver include:
- Arnica – used for bruising
- Calendula – treats inflammation
- Comfrey – general wound healing
- Ginger – treats inflammation and stimulates blood flow
- White Willow – often referred to as “herbal aspirin” (people with aspirin allergies should use with caution)
(These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
I’m a woodwind player. Why should I use ChopSaver?
ChopSaver will sooth and promote healing of chapped, sore or dry lips caused by playing a wind instrument. ChopSaver is long lasting and will stay on your lips and won’t gunk up your reeds. Many musicians use ChopSaver while they play and if you need to remove it, it wipes off easily.
I’m not a musician. Why should I use it?
You don’t have to be a musician to love ChopSaver. Its unique formula of all-natural ingredients will give immediate relief from chapped or sore lips. ChopSaver’s unparalleled blend of long lasting ingredients means you don’t have to constantly re-apply it. One application of ChopSaver will last for hours. Many have found relief from all sorts of lip related discomfort including chapped lips, cold sores and fever blisters.
What’s the difference between the green one and the orange one? Are they different flavors?
ChopSaver 100% Natural (the green one) is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients. ChopSaver with SPF 15 (the orange one) is the same basic formula with sun screens added – perfect for marching band and other outdoor activities. Both products have the same light, fresh citrus scent/flavor. Get one of both for day and night protection!
Why does ChopSaver cost more than other lip balms?
ChopSaver is NOT your typical lip balm! We here at ChopSaver feel that only the finest ingredients should be used in our products. ChopSaver is made with only the highest quality, all-natural ingredients and it simply costs more than other lip balms to produce. You won’t find this combination of great stuff in any other product! And one tube lasts a long time.
Where can I get ChopSaver?
- ChopSaver is available in music, boutiques, pharmacies and specialty stores all across the US and many other countries. Visit out store locator by Clicking Here
- You can conveniently order it through this website by Clicking Here
- You can call us anytime if you have questions or if you want to place an order at 877-346-0951
- You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always glad to hear from our customers, so contact us if we can help you in any way.